Are you planning on throwing a Halloween party this year but need a few suggestions? Here are 5 adult Halloween party ideas that will really give your guests a treat this year.
- When throwing a Halloween party one of the most difficult decision you will need to make is what costume you’re going to wear and what glitter will match it. Before deciding on this you might want to set a theme to your Halloween party. You could pick any theme from a creepy, haunted one to a fancy masquerade ball party. Whatever you pick your guests will have plenty of fun dressing up! Adult fancy dress costumes are very easy to find online so none of your guest should struggle finding the perfect outfit.
- No Halloween party will be complete without a room full of scary Halloween decorations. Your local fancy dress store or even supermarket will be stocked with various decorations and outfits just in time for Halloween. Fancy decorations will definitely help to make your party stand out from the crowd this year.
- Obviously during Halloween it’s all about black and orange so make sure you really set the scene with these colours. You can create a scary movie feel to your house by using a fog machine and strobe lighting to achieve that scary dramatic effect. You can also try adding fake candles around the room to add to the creepy old scary movie effect.
- Music is obviously a must have for your party but don’t go forgetting about the classic Thriller song by Michael Jackson! That will definitely go down a treat with the guests (especially if they know the dance!) You may also want to consider playing some horror movies in the background. You won’t need the sound on, just make sure you have plenty of movies to play throughout the evening. If you’re not sure what sort of movies to play then consider some classic horrors like Psycho, Halloween and The Exorcist.
- Remember this is a party and your guests might get a bit peckish so be sure to provide a few snacks to make sure no one goes hungry. As for drink you should make a bright red punch for everyone to enjoy. You can even try making vodka jelly and adding a few of those gummy spiders to help keep things in the festive spirit of Halloween.
For even more excitement you can even try looking for fun Halloween games online for your guests to play to really make it an exciting evening for everyone.