Are you looking for somewhere to store your boat which has easy access a good location and can have you sailing on the Solent within 20minutes? Then Trafalgar Wharf could be the boat storage facility for you. Below are just some of the facilities on site and benefits to being a member.
- Trafalgar Wharf boasts a 40ton Wise slipway hoist, suitable for both mono-hulls and catamarans.
- There is a telescopic forklift handler which patrons are allowed to use for mast work and engine lifts.
- There is a sizeable wet dock on site which is perfect for long term storage if you are keeping your boat in the water. Access isn’t compromised either, should you be attempting a refit at any point. Nelson Dock has a maintained depth of 4 metres which is fine for most vessels.
- Power points are available throughout the site. Taps are also positioned within the vicinity to enable you to carry out maintenance easily. Hose pipes and extension cables are not provided.
- All vessels which are lifted out at Trafalgar Wharf will be power washed.
- In addition to all the facilities needed for successful boat storage there are toilets and showers on site as well as the Waterside Café. Serving everything from a full English breakfast to a pint on your return.
- Positioned just off of the M27 it is easily accessible by road. There is also a wealth of free parking located onsite.
- If you choose to store your boat at Trafalgar Wharf during the winter then you qualify for their free taxi service. Taxis can be arranged to or from your home port (within a 20mile radius) Simply call to arrange.